Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Autoimmune Disorders and Autism

As some of you may know, I have recently been definitively diagnosed with rheumatoid arthritis, the actual symptoms of which I have been experiencing for at least the last eight or nine years. Well, take a gander at this article, which totally blew my mind and really, what can I add except to say this makes sense to me on about a gazillion levels:
http://www.nytimes.com/2012/08/26/opinion/sunday/immune-disorders-and-autism.html?_r=1&src=me&ref=general
Love,
Full Spectrum Mama

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dear Readers, Full Spectrum Mama seeks to honor and represent a Full Spectrum of opinions. All reasonably coherent comments will be published. If you are having trouble posting a comment (for reasons I cannot figure out, most people do??!!) , please email FSM @:
jineffable@gmail.com